Skip to main content

Home Staging, Stage The Space Las Vegas, Vacant Home StagingWhen looking to successfully sell a property, first impressions matter. In today’s competitive market, vacant home staging has grown to become a powerful strategy to capture attention and increase the likelihood of the sale. In this blog post, we will look into some of the statistics surrounding vacant home staging and highlight the significant impact it can have on selling your property.

Faster Selling Time

According to a report by the National Association of Realtors (NAR), staging a vacant home can significantly reduce the time it spends on the market. The report revealed that staged homes typically sell 87% faster than their non-staged counterparts. With less time spent on the market, sellers can avoid price reductions and minimize carrying costs, ultimately maximizing their return on investment.

Increased Selling Price

Vacant home staging has also been proven to positively influence the selling price of a property. The NAR found that staged homes tend to sell for 6-10% more than homes that are not staged. By highlighting a home’s potential and creating an emotional connection with buyers, staged properties command a higher price, making staging a worthwhile investment.

Enhanced Online Presence

Today, with the majority of buyers looking at listings online, having a visually appealing online presence is crucial. Staged homes have been found to capture online buyers’ attention more effectively. In fact, Redfin found that staged homes receive 20% more views online than non-staged homes. By showcasing a vacant home’s potential through staging, sellers can attract more interested buyers and generate greater interest in their property.

Improved Buyer Perception of the Property

Staging a vacant home helps potential buyers picture themselves in the space you have staged and creates a strong emotional tether to the listing. According to a survey conducted by Coldwell Banker Real Estate, 77% of buyers find it easier to see a staged property as their future home. By creating a warm and inviting atmosphere with your vacant home staging choices, staging allows buyers to see the home’s full potential, increasing their desire to make an offer and improving the chances of a successful sale.

 Competitive Advantage for Vacant Home Staging

Vacant home staging gives sellers a better edge in more crowded markets on and offline. The National Association of realtors found in their study that only 10% of homebuyers can visualize a property’s potential. By staging your home, you are providing the other 90% of buyers with a clear vision of what the space can offer. This advantage can help your property stand out from the competition, attract more potential buyers, and ultimately lead to a faster and more successful sales.

In conclusion the statistics surrounding vacant home staging speak volumes about its effectiveness in improving the chances of selling a property. From faster selling times and increased selling prices to enhanced online presence and improved buyer perception, staging a home offers numerous benefits for sellers. By investing in staging, you can transform an empty space into a visually appealing, emotionally engaging home that captures buyers’ hearts and leads to a successful sale.


  1. NAR Finds Home Staging Helps Buyers Visualize, Homes Sell Faster
  2. PowerPoint Presentation ( – 2019 NAR Profile of Home Staging
  3. How Much Does it Cost to Stage a House? | Redfin
  4. Staged for Success: The Case for Hiring a Home Stager (

Vacant Home Staging Statistics for Selling


Want to speak with a home staging expert? Contact us today and speak with our team!

Read our reviews here.